Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine Inspired 4

Only one more Valentine Inspired outfit after this sucker...This skirt without tights is definitely on the short side, good thing this was my hang out with my husband and do an errand weekend outfit. I realized for my little Valentine's Day challenge I hadn't styled this skirt. It's definitely pink enough....
blouse: In Vain via Kohl's; skirt: Silence & Noise via UO; boots: Payless; floral headband: I made
I picked up these boots at Payless the other day. $16 and I couldn't go wrong, they are the exact heel height I was looking for as well as the color. The only thing they are missing is a bit of a slouch, which I may just end up doing. I need to rummage around in my sewing kit to see if I have a matching brown thread to create the slouch from the inside anchoring the seams together about an inch apart. If it doesn't work so be it. At least I tried :)
Totally ready for a Hoe Down...

Check back in a bit for my last Valentine's Day inspired ensemble :)

3 comments:

Ashley J said...

Love that pink skirt....I have been wanting one that punchy pink color forever!!! Happy Valentine's Day lady!

oomph. said...

this outfit just makes me smile! love the colors and the flower in your hair!

rockoomph.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Can I buy that blue checkered blouse if u still have it? Freeboxbluecat10@gmail.com