Friday, March 11, 2011

It's Still Winter, But On My Dress - It's Spring!

Oh heaven, its Friday! Im getting my do done and I get to start a fun weekend. We have 2 parties to attend Saturday and Sunday which guarantees great food and drinks. It’s amazing how excited we get about food. I hate to cook so when someone else does it, its magic!
dress: Apt9 via Kohl's; tights: Target; heels: Dolce Vita via Dolce Vita Store; jewelry: I made; coat: Victoria's Secret online
This is another dress I found at Kohl’s. I was so drawn to the print and then the style was actually something I liked. (And it was so affordable at $25 for a nice dress. And thanks to a coupon it was an even better deal.) I love the cap sleeves and the pleats from the neckline are so pretty. Its a retro cut that I think is so timeless. I’m kinda impressed at the construction. It actually has it’s own lining – yay, I don’t have to grab a slip! The size 10 looked better, but I couldn’t move freely, so I went with the 12 and belted it. Now I need to hem it about an inch. *grrrr* That’s gonna be a lame project. I have to do the under slip too L Ah well, what I do for a print I like…
look at the pleats at the neckline - I like that little finish, it adds sumthin sumthin to the back.
Anyway, I doubt I will get to re-hemming this week. Hopefully, I’ll get inspired to complete some projects whilst relaxing next week. Today I get to go get my hair recolored. It's been far too long. I miss my bright red.
Have a fabulous weekend!
Welcome to all new followers! I'm sooooooo happy you're here.
To all my seasoned followers (and commenters), you are so awesome! Thank you for being you!

5 comments:

Kerri @ OldLadyChic said...

Kohls is the best! I love the animal print jacket you got going on here too! Looks great.

Matt said...

I love the print!! Super cute outfit! Those shoes rock too! And that sounds like a great weekend, I hope you have lots of fun! :)

Unknown said...

I love this!! And it's even better with the leopard!

thanks so much for your comment back...at least baby making has it's fun aspect..haha

Janelle B. Shin said...

A quick peek at this and your other outfits tells me that I love your style! I look forward to seeing more of it :)

It also looks like you find great things at Kohl's. Maybe I need to stop by myself :D

Thick Threads said...

very stylish with the leopard!

xoxo
A_riot