Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Well, here I am blogging...

I really never thought I would start a blog. Not for any particular reason really, I have no aversion to computers or blogs, I just didn't know what I had to say... Well, I still don't, but I've seen some great inspiration online. I was just tooling around on a lazy day, looking for some vintage dresses and retro hairstyles and landing on some neat links. Chronicling clothing and ensemble ideas with where they were discovered or maybe how you could make your own? What?! Awesome - Why didn't I think of it before?! All these great ladies doin' their thing and sharing know-how and style! It's kinda like scrapbooking, but so much better! (Sorry scrapbookers, it's just an artform I haven't taken to...yet.) The title of my blog is from a favorite song of mine "Never Forget You" by the Noisettes off their most recent album. They are spectacular!!! Everytime the line comes up in the song I smile, sing at the top of my lungs and think of silver Dr. Marten boots! Just the best!! [I'm a kid of the era of grunge and still wear a pair of 14 hole boots on occasion, but not my original pair, (that I purchased at 12 years old at the Norstrom at Valley Fair in San Jose,) unfortunately. Those just didn't make it.] So here's to vanity, exhibition and love of style! On to a more visually stimulating post...

No comments: