Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day! (just under the wire...)

Alas, I am a bit late, but better than late than never, right?
This dress is festive and I've worn it years in a row, but only on this day, March 17. Why? Well - just look at it, it's a bit tight across the top - like a whole size. I thanked the back zipper every hour for holding. I think it's time to retire it. 
I was a quite a bit thinner when I purchased this dress at Forever21. But, at the time, they didn't go any larger than a Large and I didn't need anything bigger. Now? Not so much, hence wearing it once a year. I do however love my 'do' from today. The curls kinda fell apart due to the heat and some strays made their way out, but it just made it, barely.
Anyway, I'm drinking Guiness and watching "Law&Order". We had a great dinner of corned beef, cabbage and red potatoes. It was awesome, but thank goodness it's a once a year thing! That salty goodness needs to stay in the moderation drawer!

Happy St. Patty's! Hope it was fun.

No comments: