Thursday, January 28, 2010

Feeling Smooth 70s



(I also took a couple of pics with my awesome huarache style wedges. They would have been my shoe of choice if I knew I wasn't going to have to wear them for 10 hours.)
Dress: Target online; Sweater: Macy's; Tights: JC Penny; Earrings & Belt: H&M; Necklace: The Limited; Shoes: Chinese Laundry
I work in an office setting so I can't get too stylishly crazy, so I keep it pretty mild. I was feeling 70s so I pulled out my worn, vaguely bali inspired, cotton dress and paired it with my 70s vintage brown sweater. I added my sparkly brown belt to add a little bit of disco :) I can't wear heels that are very high at work as I am up and down from my desk all day and running around, so I pulled out my brown, wingtip oxfords. So comfy! I love them paired with these grey tights. I have had these tights for so long, I don't know how they still exist. My mom bought them at JC Penny when I was in junior high. (I love it when I manage to keep things for over a decade!) The earrings were huge when I first bought them, but I grabbed my jewelry tools and went to work, now they are just the right size. The dirty gold necklace with tiny coral and pearl balls has a vintage feel which is always a good thing!

No comments: