Friday, January 29, 2010

Thought I would brighten up my day...

Sweater: Costco (by: Fever); Tank: Nordstrom Rack; Belt: Off some Forever21 outfit; Skirt: H&M; Tights: Target; Shoes: Macy's (Kenneth Cole Reaction)
This was one of the longest weeks at work. We've been so busy it's chaos. So I tried hard this week to look stylish. It helps me to get up in the morning when I look forward to what I am wearing the next day. This was Thursday's outfit. I had to get ove the hump('cause it felt like Friday already) and I came up with one of my new favorite outfits. I absolutely adore the color of this skirt! It's electric!! I thought the red would set it off great and I had the perfect sweater, too. The bright red flowers always make me happy when I pull it out of the closet. The best black tights and comfy heels I can wear all day. My favorite black mary janes are fantastic, but not suitable for work, darn it...my life story. lol
NARS red lizard lipstick is the BEST red lipstick I have ever come upon. I don't normally spend $24 on lipstick, but I couldn't put it down after feeling the divine texture, and it lasts quite a while as well. There is so much pigment it takes some work to get it off at the end of the day. So anyway, I decided I loved it so much I went right on back to Sephora and looked through the other colors by NARS and to my disappointment, that was the only lipstick in that formula! Come on - really? Shoot! So anyhoo, that was my lipstick disappointment. But that's ok, I ended up spending the $24 on other goodies :)

No comments: