Sunday, February 28, 2010

Daydreams: What I Wish I Could Pack If I Were Going Anywhere...

Travel Sheik 60s
So this is what I've decided, if I were going anywhere this is what I would pack. Why? Because I think this combo could serve wonderfully for plenty of occasions from breakfast to dinner. Also, I like to romanticise travel, especially to places like Europe in the spring. Really, a good pair of walking shoes and items that don't wrinkle easily are best, but whatevs - let me live in my little world ;) 
I studied art history and haven't seen 95% of what I studied, but that is something I plan to do before I die. I would do it now, but kenneling 2 dogs, one a bit unstable (due to horrific previous owners) is expensive and traumatic for me to leave my babies...
We're just trying to make it to the mountains to get some snow action before winter is over before we know it. That's what I'm looking forward to.

Travel Sheik 60s by kamundy featuring Ri2k bags


No comments: