Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sure Happy It was Thurday

Thursday was uninspired. I had no idea how to make my ensemble remotely exciting, so I gave up altogether and went with an oldie, but a goodie. I found this dress at target and I love the navy and the little bursts are yellow and grey. I wouldn't think I would like something with that combination of colors, but why not? That isn't a strange combination, but all in one print, just threw me off. They style is pretty 70s and ridiculously comfortable. Only problem is the fabric is a polyester blend so everytime I get up from my chair it's "static cling's got me again." The whole safety pin in the underside only helped with the front, not the rear. The fabric of the tights probably doesn't help either.

I like the grey tights with it though. I wanted to nod to the yellow with my jewelry. That's about the sum of the thought put into it. My bomber style sweater for warmth as it was impending rain the next day and was necessary.
That's 'bout it...

dress: Target; tights: JC Penny -like forever ago; boots & sweater: Victoria's Secret catalogue; jewelry: Claire's
I think my next post has an outfit I think is pretty darn cute if I don't say so myself...stay tuned.

No comments: