Monday, April 26, 2010

Let's Give These Another Try...

The yellow tights...still not sold, yet still not ready to give up. But really, why shouldn't I? I just don't dig 'em. Answer: I'm stubborn, so here we are...
I like wearing the jumper as a jumper, but I think a little white t-shirt would be the best. Ah ha! Something new to shop for. This last weekend, I just popped into my favorite "boutique de thrift" (Salvation Army) and found a couple of goodies. I find some of the most beautiful items. For example, a bright red, wool, Jackie O. cut jacket by Pendleton in perfect condition and just so pretty, (size 4 - of course) and I soooo wanted to buy it and give it to someone I knew, but alas, I don't know too many vintage junkies like me. But shoot, what a find! Maybe oneday I will find an outlet for that. Anyhoodle, back to the jumper...
This day was pretty cold and this ensemble was pretty apt. Maybe, next time I'll wear fuchsia tights. 
I can't get enough of this scarf though. I found a dress with this exact print and wouldn't you know it? Wrong size and stained. Oh well, I left with other spoils.
I'm going to leave this nice and short. I'm off to prep other goodies :)

1 comment:

TheStreetFashion5xpro said...

lovely outfit...yellow tights is a great idea