- 0.02 oz bareMinerals Happiness Eyecolor infused with Happybelle
- 0.01 oz bareMinerals Hallucinate Liner Shadow infused with Happybelle
- 0.33 oz bareMinerals Flawless Definition Mascara in Black
- 0.14 oz bareMinerals 100% Natural Lipgloss in Berry Rush
- bareMinerals Feather Light Brush in Limited-Edition Hot Pink
- bareMinerals Double-Ended Complete Tapered Shadow Brush in Limited-Edition Hot Pink
- Happy Clutch
What it is:
A nine-piece set featuring products infused with mood-boosting Happybelle, a complex containing a natural plant extract believed to mimic the effect of endorphins and induce a sense of happiness.
And who couldn't use a boost of happiness :)
While we're at it...Since I'm not shopping right now, I am trying to curb the addiction by "window" shopping. Unfortunately, I found these adorable wedge Wallies. They are so ugly, they're cute. Julie over at Orchid Grey wears some Matiko wedges similar to these that she totally rocks. I am looking at this style in a new light. They are pretty darned cute, with the right ensemble of course. And you know, I am a sucker for a closed toe shoe (all shoes really, it doesn't matter if a cover exists over the toes or not - I'm just being realistic here people.) I had a pair of desert shoes in junior high (similar to a wallie) and they were so comfy. Not necessarily fashion forward though, more"surfer chic" than anything. These with the wedge add a totally new dimension. I found 'em on amazon for next to nothing. I might have to beg the hubby to buy these for me, that's not cheating - is it? I think it might be. So then call me a cheater :) LOL I'm obsessed.