Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Paisley Contemplation

I purchased this dress forever ago. I have attempted to get rid of it a couple of times now, but it always makes it back into the closet. I dig the print, it's vaguely 70s. I wear it so rarely I need to make keeping it worth it. (Maybe next time, I'll do knee socks and clogs. That will be super 70s.) I tried to make it appropriate for going to work. I added the sweater to cover the spaghetti strap halter and I was on my way. I just had to cross my fingers that I didn't need to take the sweater off during the day. Showing my bra to my coworkers - that wouldn't do at all. The good news is, I made it through.
It all just felt a little blah so I added my favorite Report wedges. I think their so pretty with the contrasting browns and the little feather. I just wish they were more comfortable. They rub against my toes, but look at them, they're fabulous!

2 comments:

Chloë, Wardrobe Quarry said...

I love the belt over the cardy

Ana said...

This outfit is just perfection:)

The dress is magical:)
Lots of hugs
xo