Tuesday, November 30, 2010

This is the United States Calling for Mr. Floyd...

WOOOOOWWWW!!!! Wasn't the Thanksgiving vacation wonderful?! I loved not working for 4 days in a row. I think there should be at least one 4 day weekend per season. We would all be much less stressed. For Thanksgiving we spend it with the Hubby's family here in L.A. (we do New Years with my family.) The awesomest part - the Mom's still do the cooking! My mother-in-law is a tremendous cook and she is still all about hosting the holiday gatherings with all the other aunts and uncles in the kitchen helping....
This year I looked over at our cousin and smirked as we stood to the side of the kitchen - wine in hand - "when do you think they expect us to start throwing these holiday shin-digs?" He laughed, his eyes got big and said "ha, I hope it's not any time soon."
(Hubby and I host my family for New Years and cooking for 6-8 people is the largest party I've had to make food for, I'm soooo NOT ready for 35 people. Yikes! The aunt, uncles and in-laws still gots to handle that one!) Hope your vacation went well, it seems like life is only picking up speed before the holidays. I swear it was just Halloween.
I don't have much else to say except THANK YOU!!!! to those who stop in and take a minute to comment. Your comments make this whole blogging experience so much more awesome! "Silver Boots" commentors are positively amazing and so supportive! Though you are few, you make such an impact on my lil' ol' life - Thank You!!! I'm all smiley as I write this - You guys truly do kick ass!!!! 
I'm off to the Roger Waters concert - yes, I did write ROGER WATERS!!! O-M-G I am so excited! "The Wall" is one of the most phenomenal albums of all time. PINK FLOYD was always (and still is) on my life soundtrack. I can't believe I get to see one of them in concert. If David Gilmour shows up to jam, I might just drop dead right there of happiness. So if I don't ever post again, you know - David Gilmour showed up...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

This look is cuper cute. I love the socks with the shoes. Really cute look.

thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com