Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Day Late and A Dollar Short

Yikes! I meant to get this out last Thursday before we left on our little vacation to the snow, but I ran outta time. Sweet Jane of Love Makes The Girl  awarded me this lovely “Versatile Blogger Award” Since I haven’t received one of these before I was honored Jane thought of me. Thanks Jane!! Please go check out her site – she’s got fabulous style! And is a talented seamstress to boot J
So here we go:


The Rules:
-Link back to the person that awarded you this award.
-Share 7 things about yourself.
-Award 7 recently "discovered" bloggers. (I've been following a couple below for a while now- but who am I to stay within the rules? Ha!)
-Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.


These are my seven bloggers to award:

She has the coolest cat and great style!
Anita of Thick Threads
A whole lotta rock n roll - her hair is killer and her style edgy - love it!
I wish I could look as together as this girl daily! My school counselors weren't half this cool...
He's got a great style and he's daring enough to show us his stuff!
Kerri of Old Lady Chic
Um, can I have everything from her closet?! Nuf said!
Annie of Wattlebird
She always has some fun new knitting project and she can literally make ANYTHING into a knitted hat. It's extremely impressive. Lots of content variety too!
April of Ape-Z 
Her smile is infectious -  she always looks like she's having a good time in her vibrant prints.

and about me:
1. My morning is not complete without a cup of coffee (it could be brown water – it doesn’t matter, I must have it – it’s totally mental)
2. If my animals weren’t around to constantly entertain me (they could just stand there and stare at me and I think its adorable) I would be bored to tears
3. I’ve been with my husband for almost ½ of my life - 12 years, married for 4.5
4. My ability to procrastinate rivals that of your average college student – that’s where I honed my skills
5. I swear a fair amount, especially when I’m joking around, but not when I write. It loses its comic/dramatic effect when it’s written out.
6. I watch a lot of T.V. – I can associate most occurrences in my life with an episode of Seinfeld (yup, I remember when it was on in Prime time – sweet geezus that makes me feel old)
7. My ultimate life goal – to be Entertained…

Thanks again Jane!

6 comments:

Janelle B. Shin said...

I'm glad you reblogged this, KellyAnn! I love learning more about the bloggers I follow AND having the bonus of finding new ones!

I enjoyed reading your facts. I agree about the animals. My dog Missy can be taking a nap but I'll still be overcome with her absolute cuteness. My family can be entertained for an hour just by observing her. The rest are great too!

Take care! xo, jane

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!

http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com

Linda said...

Yes ma'am. Seinfeld. That show is so dead on. I could find a reference from that show everyday of the week!

The Auspicious Life

Thick Threads said...

Hi! Thank you so much for picking my blog to be one of your 7! I am so flattered! and I cant pass by a dog without feeling the urge to give it a hug or just a pet on the head. and seinfeld rules so much! :D youre not old just awesome! :)

Thangs again! i gotta get started on my own post! :D
xoxo
A_riot

Anonymous said...

EEEEE! Thank you so much for mentioning me as one of your 7. I'm so flattered! I've really enjoyed your blog too, btw. :)

amy.blose said...

So nice of you to feature me! I'm glad that there are fellow Maine Coon lovers out there :)