Yikes! I meant to get this out last Thursday before we left on our little vacation to the snow, but I ran outta time. Sweet Jane of Love Makes The Girl awarded me this lovely “Versatile Blogger Award” Since I haven’t received one of these before I was honored Jane thought of me. Thanks Jane!! Please go check out her site – she’s got fabulous style! And is a talented seamstress to boot J
So here we go:
-Link back to the person that awarded you this award.
-Share 7 things about yourself.
-Award 7 recently "discovered" bloggers. (I've been following a couple below for a while now- but who am I to stay within the rules? Ha!)
-Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
These are my seven bloggers to award:
Amy of A Place No Spaceships Go
She has the coolest cat and great style!
Anita of Thick Threads
A whole lotta rock n roll - her hair is killer and her style edgy - love it!
Hope of Hope And The Dress Code
I wish I could look as together as this girl daily! My school counselors weren't half this cool...
Matt of A Different Sort Of Fashionista
He's got a great style and he's daring enough to show us his stuff!
Kerri of Old Lady Chic
Um, can I have everything from her closet?! Nuf said!
Annie of Wattlebird
She always has some fun new knitting project and she can literally make ANYTHING into a knitted hat. It's extremely impressive. Lots of content variety too!
April of Ape-Z
Her smile is infectious - she always looks like she's having a good time in her vibrant prints.
and about me:
1. My morning is not complete without a cup of coffee (it could be brown water – it doesn’t matter, I must have it – it’s totally mental)2. If my animals weren’t around to constantly entertain me (they could just stand there and stare at me and I think its adorable) I would be bored to tears
3. I’ve been with my husband for almost ½ of my life - 12 years, married for 4.5
4. My ability to procrastinate rivals that of your average college student – that’s where I honed my skills
5. I swear a fair amount, especially when I’m joking around, but not when I write. It loses its comic/dramatic effect when it’s written out.
6. I watch a lot of T.V. – I can associate most occurrences in my life with an episode of Seinfeld (yup, I remember when it was on in Prime time – sweet geezus that makes me feel old)
7. My ultimate life goal – to be Entertained…
Thanks again Jane!